Re: AccuArt2 transparencies vs. Pictorico OHP

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 10/17/05-09:09:48 AM Z

Hi Dave,

The Pictorico website only offers the U.S. standard of 8.5" x 11" and
13" x 19" in sheet film. So far those, at least, have stayed the same.

I'm mostly concerned if the OHP roll stock has somehow been reformulated
to accommodate being on a roll or whatever, since AccuArt2 was touted as
being the same stuff, but quite certainly is not.

Jon