RE: VDB

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/20/05-04:19:21 AM Z

My experience also is the same. Don't know what happens when you don't
filter the solution, though... Because I always filter the precipitate
which is formed when mixing the sensitizer (filter a second time one or
two days later, no precipitation after that - much less compared to the
first time - only silver plating but maybe 10-12 months later, I usually
use up the sensitizer before that - silver plating - occurs).

Regards,
Loris.