speaking of emulsions

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/20/05-09:51:31 PM Z

I didn't forward this info here yet. Mr Otsuka of another darkroom
list (in Japanese) told me about this news today.

In a press release dated 20 Oct 2005, Fujifilm announced release of a
new tungsten balanced slide film Fujifilm T64, which is an improved
version of their 64T Type II. This product incorporates multilayer
sigma grain technology and other color compensating technology used in
Velvia 100F and Astia 100F to improve color rendition and granularity.
This film comes in sizes from 35mm to 8x10. (5x7 is special order only.)

http://www.fujifilm.co.jp/news_r/nrj1424.html

Ryuji