solar plate

From: Hellena Cleary ^lt;hellena@hncleary.plus.com>
Date: 10/21/05-10:38:10 AM Z

I have bought some solar plate here in the U.K. but all I have for the instructions are a couple of A4 sheets. For further reading they list PRINTMAKING IN THE SUN, PRINTMAKING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER PLATES, HANDBOOK OF NON-TOXIC INTAGLIO AND THE COMPLETE PRINTMAKER. Can anyone recommend which of these books is best for a complete beginner? Do I need a metal cutter to cut the sheet down so that I can experiment? I have a step wedge and a UV light source. How do I begin? Hellena