Re: solar plate

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 10/21/05-11:10:01 AM Z

Printmaking in the sun. Metal cutter is best, but scissors work too if you
don't bend the metal. Try an Olfa Cutter, perhaps, too. Step wedge it
remembering that the more exposure, the whiter the print. I used 10 mn
UVBL. It takes quite a while to learn to work with it so before you start
experimenting, buy the book and read twice. Then you won't waste big bucks
per plate as it is expensive. The book has no real digineg good info, tho,
and the Boegli book is better with that.
Chris