Re: gelatin

From: Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman ^lt;anne_peter@earthlink.net>
Date: 10/21/05-02:54:53 PM Z

Judy,

What I hear you saying is that from your experience it is best not to
size for cyanotype at all.

And for gum, size with gelatin but only gelatin hardened with glyoxol
(or other hardener).

I haven't done the extensive experimenting you and others on this site
have so I appreciate the feed back. I'll still experiment but can
possibly draw some conclusions more quickly.

Thanks, Anne