Re: salt printing questions

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 10/22/05-08:20:54 AM Z

Wow, Judy and Peter,
He uses a 15% (!!) fix for only 10-15 prints for 4 mn each, whereas I was
using a 5% for 8 mn...I'll have to switch my habits. But his is much easier
to remember--15 in 15...

I've narrowed it down to 2 fave papers--Crane's Platinotype and Arches
Platine.

Hmmm, Peter, now I don't have to throw out my hydrochloric acid, I can just
use it as hand cream...but you know, I do still have that bottle of it, and
will definitely try it on the sink and bathtub. Oh for a darkroom with
running water.
Chris