RE: Matte Translucent Film for inkjet printer, can someone recommend?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/22/05-11:26:51 AM Z

I think it might help if we knew the printer in use for the project. I
print with a 7000 and Cone inks so I have found that many materials list
don't work for me. Although that is about to change when my 4800 arrives
next week.

The vellum may not work with dyes or UC inks but may work for Cone pigments.
Are they color overlays or B&W?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226