RE: Matte Translucent Film for inkjet printer, can someone recommend?

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/22/05-12:21:32 PM Z

I need to present a "mock" version of the book, before
fuding is aproved so iam using an epson R 200, and
epson ink. I am not sure what printer i will use after
i receive funding. Possiby an epson 2000P or an epson
7500 or epson 9500, all with epson ink sets.The prints
are color overlays.
Thanks,
carmen

http://mail.yahoo.com