RE: Matte Translucent Film for inkjet printer, can someone recommend?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/22/05-01:29:10 PM Z

What paper profiles did you tried for translucent vellum? For that paper,
you may try a matte paper profile + (if driver incorporates such a feature)
you may try to lovering the ink settings for each color (I have such
settings in the "Advanced" section of my 1290 driver). Maybe ink won't
puddle that way...

Regards,
Loris.