Re: Making PlatniumChloride out of Platinum wire

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 10/24/05-11:05:56 AM Z

Hi Cor,
I stumbled upon this article a while ago it concerns itself, among other
things, with refining platinum from, of all things, old catalytic convertors
from cars. Who knew?! I suppose you would have to name the sub-genre
alt-process appropriately once you started to print with these recovered
materials ie. Volkswag-o-type, Merced-o-type, Ford-o-type, Hondatype....;^)

http://www.dalet.addr.com/auag.htm

~m