Re: Vietnam

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 10/24/05-01:38:05 PM Z

*Bill, I don't know the name of the person you're looking for, but you
might try looking in Passage to Vietnam: Through the Eyes of Seventy
Photographers, edited by **Rick Smolan, the creator of the "Day in the
Life" book series.

It's available from Amazon for $15.
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1885559003?v=glance - 60k - Oct
22, 2005 -*
*
And there's a review if Smolan's book at :
http://www.thingsasian.com/goto_article/article.592.html

Barry

*