Re: Magnani Pescia et al.. for gumprinting

From: Hamish Stewart ^lt;hamish.stewart@gumphoto.demon.co.uk>
Date: 10/24/05-04:41:29 PM Z

David,

I would add to others comments regarding Fabriano Artisco. A good solid and
dependable paper. I find it is pretty consistent batch to batch. I have also
used saunders waterford in the past with success though had some consistency
problems recently.

Regards

Hamish Stewart Gum Bichromate Photographer - http://www.gumphoto.co.uk