Re: Magnani Pescia et al.. for gumprinting

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/24/05-10:56:18 AM Z

Hamish Stewart wrote:

> David,
>
> I would add to others comments regarding Fabriano Artisco. A good solid and
> dependable paper. I find it is pretty consistent batch to batch. I have also
> used saunders waterford in the past with success though had some consistency
> problems recently.

Hi Hamish,
Just for clarification, do you mean Fabriano Artistico Extra White, or
Fabriano Artistico Traditional White? They are very different papers.
Fabriano Artistico Traditional White is the paper that was always named
just plain Fabriano Artistico; Fabriano Artistico Extra White is a new
paper (3-4 years old?) that was marketed as a replacement Fabriano Uno.
It was after the advent of this new paper also named Fabriano Artistico
that the old Fabriano Artistico took on the "traditional white"
qualifier to distinguish it from the new paper.
Katharine