RE: Palladium Chloride for Kallitype

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/24/05-06:17:25 PM Z

Also, you should start by adding the Sodium Chloride FIRST and then add the
Palladium Chloride after the Sodium is dissolved. And if you are going to
make a mistake, by all means, error on the side of TOO MUCH sodium chloride
rather than too much palladium chloride. Without sodium chloride, the
palladium will not get it to solution but will "float" around or just settle
out.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226