Re: Magnani Pescia et al.. for gumprinting

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 10/25/05-11:51:35 AM Z

I've been using Rives BFK (280 gsm version) very successfully for
multiple-gum-over platinum printing since 2001. I size it using 3% gelatin
hardened with formaldehyde or glyoxal. It does tend to be more prone to
speckling than smoother papers like Artistico Extra White, but overall it
has been a reliable paper that prints well in both processes. I find that
it also needs to be pre-shrunk to maintain good registration, where AEW
does not.

Kerik
www.kerik.com