online resource (was Re: Paper White/DMinnie)

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/26/05-02:14:55 AM Z

From: Ender100@aol.com
Subject: Paper White/DMinnie
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:45:26 -0400 (EDT)

> I was wondering if someone in this august group might know of a
> resource online that has data regarding many of the papers we use.
> I am particularly interested in the log reflection value of these
> papers.

Note the subject changed.

Not that I particualrly want to by cynical here but I often find that
the kind of info I want, and the very kind of info that I would post
on my web site if I had it, is very rarely found on the internet. If
there's something useful, it's usually on subscription based online
database or journal repository. And I learned something from a member
of this list in the past: never share any info from those fee-based
database, because people will think that the printout of a web page is
free info off google search and they may think I'd believe such a
thing.