Re: report on cynotype and acid and a chemistry question.

From: T. E. Andersen ^lt;postlister@microscopica.com>
Date: 10/26/05-07:31:47 AM Z

Thank you Carmen,

It seems my question was a bit unclear. I meant the actual recipe. Am I
to understand that you use these amounts of solutions containing
"standard" concentrations of the two chemicals (i.e. something in the
order of ~25% ferriammoniumcitrate and ~12.5% potassiumferricyanide in
the stock solutions)?

If I have understood this correctly, my next question is: Why are you
doubling the amount of ferriammoniumcitrate?

Tom Einar