Arches Platine

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/26/05-04:04:22 AM Z

Did someone ask recently about people's experiences with Arches Platine
and gum? If so, you can find a couple of posts giving my experience
with this in the archives, Feb 2 and Feb 3, 2002 (subject line: Arches
Platine and Arches Platine speckles). I don't have time to go to the
archives and find the exact URLs for the posts, sorry. Bear in mind that
these observations refer to Arches Platine as it was manufactured in
2002, and as Judy rightly points out, may no longer be applicable.
Katharine.