Re: Magnani Pescia et al.. for gumprinting

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 10/27/05-07:09:57 AM Z

FWIW, I've used Rives BFK for gum and combination gum/cyanotype printing for
years with excellent results. Despite what you may have read on the
Internet, it does hold up well under repeated water immersion. Some of my
prints have as many as 8 coatings on them. When I started gum printing (15
years ago), I tested about 8 different papers. At that time, Rives BFK gave
the best results, so that's what I've used ever since.

All of these prints were made with Rives BFK:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose.html

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Powell, Wyoming