Re: "speckling" v "staining " (was New Orleans/glut)

From: Reg Heron ^lt;heron@indiana.edu>
Date: 09/04/05-09:18:24 AM Z

Christina,

I am speculating that Maco Black Magic Hardener is the equivalent to
Maco Photo's LP-Geladur, mentioned on their web site. I have launched
a couple of enquiries to try to verify this, and will report on any
results of the enquiry. I think that their web site has a pdf of the
"safety data sheet," but apparently only the german equivalent is
available, although english version is listed. And if the LP
Geladur/Black Magic equivalent is valid, according to the german
version, it (geladur) does contain 2.5% glut and a couple of other
components.

        -reg.