Re: "speckling" v "staining " (was New Orleans/glut)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 09/04/05-08:56:15 AM Z

Clay,
I think on this list it was reported that it is 2.5% glut. I think Ryuji
said another brand is called Maxi-cide that is also 2.5%. I asked Maco for
an MSDS sheet and they returned an email saying check the website, but
darned if I can find the MSDS on the website for the hardener that is in
English...
http://www.mahn.net/Frameset.htm
That is the URL for the safety sheets but either I am doing something wrong
or they won't load. I think it is under Geladur there...
Chris