Re: "speckling" v "staining "

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 09/04/05-03:24:42 PM Z

Ryuji,
Can you explain in layman's terms why the sodium disulphite might interfere
with dichromate or sizing? Are you thinking it might soften the gelatin? Or
what? If it is in a hardener made for hardening gelatin why might it
interfere with a sizing process used to harden gelatin? Inquiring minds
want to know.
Chris