RE: Lumin prints tests

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/04/05-03:29:47 PM Z

Charles,

I did used a contact method, using a piece of plate glass with four
heavy-duty clamps to secure the plant materials atop the paper, all on
top of a thick piece of plywood. It looks scary, but it works. On the
top left (column one) image there is a cresent shape just off the stem
which is a puddle from plant "ooze." I have another test to scan, this
time made under UV BLB bulbs in a contact frame for thirty minutes. It
looks pretty much like the top images in column 2 & 3, but with less
"aura." I think the aura may be partly a process of heat/humidity.

More when I have the time, a very scarce commodity for me at the
moment. I'll be posting an announcement about a large project I'm
launching, presently in the preparation phase.

Darryl Baird