RE: How to make Kodak Step Table?

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 09/06/05-02:21:34 PM Z

Thanks for the info Mark.

I exposed a few digital negatives made from Pictorico film printed on my
Epson 2200 as well. In general I have been over exposing but your
information gives me a better procedure to follow. I don't have a
densitometer to measure base and fog for my 4x5 negs but I still have the my
base & fog Zone 6 test data for my 35mm and 6x7 film. Unfortunately I don't
have data for Pictorico film although it may be in the Alt List archive.

Thanks again,

Gerry G