RE: Lumin prints tests

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/07/05-06:12:21 AM Z

Well, my thinking was that at 35X29" the leave on the lower left of the first
print (http://www.scapesite.com/ARTISTS/burchfield.html) must be about 15"
long, so there are many inquiring minds. <g>

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org