RE: adam needs a printer

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/13/05-07:16:29 AM Z

Adam,
I have been using 2200 for close to 2 years, mostly for negatives. I print
B&W negatives using all inks. This results in an incedibly smooth negatives
(they typically have a slight color cast though). And as noted you have
plenty of density to go around for any process that you might want to work
with. The printer does a good job printing on mate paper. Prints on glossy
paper are less then satisfactory IMO. I really have not done much of B&W
printing on it. am extremely happy with it for my negative work.
Marek