adam needs a printer

From: Adam.Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 09/12/05-04:17:50 PM Z

Ok, the time has come gang. I'mma get a printer.
I wanna be able to print Color B&W and Negs atleast as big as 13x19

So I was looking for some recommendations.

I was looking and saw Epson Stylus Photo R1800.

Prints up to 13x44. It doesn't mention being able to print on
Transparency. So I was wondering if anyone has any experience with
these inks and that type of material.

Please shoot me some help, K?
Sorry I haven't paid attention to the 5,000 emails about this already.
I'm a bad boy and understand I was wrong for not being better.

Cheers!
Adam.