Re: Harmon's Ternary Method

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/13/05-08:33:13 AM Z

This is so totally cool, Clay, thanks for sharing it. I've not been
following the list very much the last few days, putting my energy
elsewhere, but since I'm in the process of choosing equipment to replace
my ancient system, including printers, the thread on printers caught my
eye. I'm so glad I read it, though it didn't actually help me with a
printer choice, because otherwise I would have missed this very
interesting article. As soon as I get some equipment that I can work
with I intend to try it. I'd never heard of a ternary diagram, what a
great idea! As a person who is always interested in the visual display
of data, this appeals to me a lot. Thanks again,
Katharine