RE: "speckling" v "staining "

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 09/13/05-11:37:00 PM Z

Hi Don,

FYI, your response came to me, rather than to the list, but I'm sending this
to the list. Yes, I use 37% formaldehyde. That seems to be a standard
concentration. I got mine from a local pharmacy who sold me a pint after I
explained what I was using it for. Cost about $15.

As for the respirator and cartridges, I got them fom Lab Safety Supply. Here
is the one I bought:
http://www.labsafety.com/store/product_group.asp?dept_id=1456&cat_prefix=5WA

You'll find the formaldehyde cartridges here:
http://www.labsafety.com/store/product_group.asp?dept_id=1461&parent_id=4287
2

And thank you for the kind words about my work. I completely agree about the
desire for a clean, safe, consistent workflow. This approach works for me.

Kerik