Re: Gum speckling in Vermont

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/15/05-08:24:11 PM Z

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

.... and a speckling Judy has also referred to as
> being caused by pollen in the air perhaps interfering with a student's sizing
> process outside.

It was apparently some kind of tree or field precipitation... in Vermont.
But it so "speckled" the paper that no image was visible... the student
gave me a sample, like nothing I've ever seen before or since. And it also
penetrated *indoors* where some of the paper was laid out to dry.

J.