Re: What are the advantages of using Cyanotype as the first layer for tri-color gum prints? Paper Problems...

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/18/05-08:04:16 PM Z

Dear Christina,
Thank you so much for your insights, I do have some
more questions:
How hot do you make the water for pre soak the paper?
Why do you use 2A: 1B?
What is the difference between fabriano artisitico and
Fabriano artistico extra white?
My exposures are super long... 25-30 minutes under
UVBL.
The bulbs are about 4 inches away from the print. I
got them at topbulb.com. Is it possible that there is
something wrong with my bulbs? My negs are not very
dense. They are suitable for gum prints.
thanks,
Carmen

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>