Re: lost file for lady with bananas--probably a tif?

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 09/19/05-08:30:04 AM Z
Hey All,

Sorry I'm late on this thread but I was away from email for a week (felt good too).

To simplify this Olé issue, I've thrown the grayscale and color versions up at the following URL:

www.danburkholder.com/alt-photo

The files are about 2.8MB and 3.8MB respectively so dialup users should be patient.

Hope this helps!

Dan