RE: update on lumen prints

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/19/05-08:32:25 AM Z

Darryl,
I view of the very short fixing time with a dilute fixer, do you think that
the print is fixed? Would it bleach further on longer foxing and more
important, would it go dark upon further light exposure. It seems like a
step in the right direction in preserving the nice colors of the exposed
print.
Marek, Houston