Epson 1280-question for Dan

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/19/05-03:48:58 AM Z

Now that you're back, Dan--- I have a vague recollection that you once
mentioned printing problems, or clogging problems, or something, with
the 1280? I'm thinking of buying one, as I'm not interested in the
pigmented inks and have no reason to pay more to get them. But if
there's something about that printer, I'll rethink.

P.S. I haven't forgotten that the two most useful bits of information
I've ever got from this list-- (1) to switch to Lab mode before
sharpening, and (2) why they say not to shift gears while turning a
corner-- came from you, so I have high expectations for your answer.

Thanks,
Katharine