Re: Post Factory

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/21/05-12:54:39 AM Z

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Dan Burkholder wrote:

> 6. People love buying stuff with a mouse click and getting it fast

I think, Dan, the market for your book is MUCH larger than the market for
P-F... but whether or not, getting that sale done and fast with a "mouse
click" requires one of the following:

Setting up a system at the seller's end to enable it -- and/or a
commission to a subcontractor who handles it. My life is already much
much much too complicated. Too many "systems" & "subcontractors" -- I need
some emptiness...to do "art."

J.