Re: Post Factory

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 09/22/05-10:18:50 AM Z

Your concern over "easily changed or modified" content is a good one. If
you are preparing your PDFs with Adobe Acrobat, there are "security"
measures you can take. These include prohibiting changes, printing,
copying of text and images (though of course screen shots can capture
low-res images) and others.

Just a thought for those considering PDF output.

Dan

--
www.danburkholder.com
www.tinytutorials.com