RE: SX-70 manipulation issue seems to be resolved!

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/23/05-08:07:39 AM Z

Thanks for the info. I'll be trying heat this weekend. The problem is;
this is my first batch of Time Zero film (and first try of
manipulation). So, I would rather prefer to start with the original
emulsion. Now I will try to produce the response of the old emulsion
(which I know nothing about) using tricks. These aren't ideal starting
conditions.

Regards,
Loris.