RE: Ulano Film

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 09/26/05-06:12:25 AM Z

DEAR DAN,
        Found the website at www.misterart.com
        Thanks!
                BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Williams [mailto:dtwilliams3@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:38 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: Ulano Film

MisterArt WWW.mrart.com sells, or sold, it. I just tried looking to see
if they still do but the connection timed out. I don't know where they
are located. There server may be down - storm related or otherwise - for
whatever reason, this weekend I have been unable to connect to some
sight I know should be up.

Dan Williams