Re: zone system and large format film

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/28/05-06:43:33 PM Z

Chris -

I can only speak for myself, but I am of the III - VI variety. I have only
been doing this for the past dozen years, so I do not go back as far as many
others here. Perhaps the papers or films are key, but 5 stops work for me
better than anything else.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com