Re: Digital step tablets

From: Bruce.campbell@att.net
Date: 04/02/06-07:39:35 PM Z

Don

I must be blind. I looked at the web site you referenced but cant find the "Calibrating Digital Output For Black and White Printing' article. Where is it located on Huntington Witherill's web site?

Thanks!

Bruce

-------------- Original message from Don Bryant <dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>: --------------

Yves,

If you havent already done so, you may wish to read the online article written by Huntington Witherill, Calibrating Digital Output For Black and White Printing. He describes his technique of creating digital negatives that utilize digital step tablets.

http://www.huntingtonwitherill.com/

Also I might mention that Mark Nelson, Dan Burkholder, and Brad Hinklel also use digital step tablets for creating process adjustment curves with their systems.

So you see they do go digital all the way.

Good luck with your digi-negs,

Don Bryant