RE: Argyrotype and Bergger COT 320

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/05/06-01:17:00 AM Z

Hi Charles,

I haven't tried it myself (yet - waiting for the order to be delivered
to me) but I remember Michael Healy mentioning Masa paper. He said that
it works well with Argyrotype exhibiting good image detail. It's a very
thin paper BTW (77gsm), but I was told that it's able to bear wet
processing.

Masa paper is very cheap. Jerry's Artarama sells 100 sheets packs of
21x31" sized paper for only $59! That makes 400 sheets of 10.5x15.5"
sized paper -> less than 15 cents per sheet!!!

Will post my results with that paper when it arrives.

Regards,
Loris.