RE: bronzing in pt/pd

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/06/06-08:46:30 AM Z

They are directly related but also with the type or mix of coating being
applied. PD is much more likely to bronze than platinum, but a thin coating
will do it, I have not seen or do not recall seeing, a well coated print do
it. You can also see it if you have an imbalance in the coating solution;
too much ferric for too little metal salts.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226