RE: bronzing in pt/pd

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/06/06-12:55:30 PM Z

Palladium, being less reactive at low humidity, would require more exposure
to form an image. I would expect the problems with Palladium and
bronzing/solarizing to be greater at low humidity. Did you check it with any
PT added? What mix of LiPd did you use? Did those test include AFO as well
as FO?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226