RE: bronzing in pt/pd

From: wcharmon@wt.net
Date: 04/06/06-01:08:04 PM Z

Quoting Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>:

> Palladium, being less reactive at low humidity, would require more exposure
> to form an image. I would expect the problems with Palladium and
> bronzing/solarizing to be greater at low humidity. Did you check it with any
> PT added?

Yes, a little platinum usually makes bronzing go away.

  What mix of LiPd did you use?

I totally spaced out with that statement. Lithium works pretty well. The worst
bronzing culprit when I did my test was CESIUM palladium, not lithium
palladium. And the mix was the standard brew from B&S. I knew I should have
had an espresso at lunch today.

Did those test include AFO as well
> as FO?

Just FO.