Re: untitled

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/07/06-09:26:45 AM Z

> Not in relation to this particular show, but the curator of this place
> once said in public "untitled is ok as long as you know which one we
> are talking about when we call you with the jury results."

LOL Ryuji, a case in point: I have a number of mordancages labeled
"Untitled" but in my computer I have to label them a particular name so I
can call them to memory, so I called one "Mary Tunnel". The curator of a
show called me yesterday confused because she had down to label it "Mary
Tunnel" from my jpeg and yet I told her Untitled, so it went into the
brochure as Mary Tunnel which is a totally TERRIBLE name for that piece.
Hence I learned my lesson to always think of a name that is appropriate for
digital storage. Untitled 1, 2, 3 just doesn't make it.
Chris