Re: potassium vs. ammonium citrate pd developer

From: JOHN FONTANA ^lt;jwillyfontana@btopenworld.com>
Date: 04/09/06-02:33:22 PM Z

Chris,
I read somewhere recently that pigment inks as on the R2400 function much
less satisfactorily than dye based inks for digital negatives. For this
reason I was going to hang onto my 1290 for the time being, to dedicate to
transparency printing. As a newbie to alternative processes, I was wondering
what the concensus of the forum was on this subject
John Fontana