Re: Gum hardening: top down?

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 04/11/06-06:28:17 AM Z

Katharine,

I allowed in a later post that my description of the "simple test"
was probably a bad choice of words. After almost 1/4 century working
the carbon process I sometimes forget that it can be quite
complicated. I was just trying to share with you some of the issues
that have to be considered if you plan to pursue this kind of testing.

Sandy