Re: Gum hardening: top down? losing patience

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/11/06-07:52:50 AM Z

Sandy

What I remember is your comment as to a complete lack of understanding as to
the behaviour of dichroamted colloids. Given this correspondence on 'top
down', I support your view..

We both know that there are many variables involved in making gum prints or
carbon prints. Katherine's experiment did not take these into account . That is
why her experiment yielded no useful results.

Experiments need to be very carefully considered if they are to be of any
use.

We really do not need to know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Terry