Re: tintera portrait prints from the 1920s

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 04/12/06-07:22:33 AM Z

I suggest you check out the following book:

*A Guide to the Preventive Conservation of Photograph Collections*

Bertrand Lavdrine

Getty Conservation Institute
312 pages, 9 5/8 x 7 1/2 inches
128 color and 15 b/w illustrations
ISBN 0-89236-701-6
paper, $45.00
2003

It's available through the Getty Photography Center

http://www.getty.edu/bookstore/titles/preventive.html

There's also probably a conservator at the Getty who might help you.

Barry